I absolutely LOVE holidays! One of my favorite things to do is plan holiday parties for my kids at home and my kids at school. After I have the decorations and activities planned, I like to come up with something fun to give them each as a gift that is fairly inexpensive. Last year I found this great iPod on a site called Family Fun. All you have to do is wrap a box of candy hearts in construction paper, print out a playlist and menu button to glue on the front, and then add two Hershey kisses with string as the earbuds. These were cheap, easy to make with a little help from a parent and the kids loved them. You can bet that these will be on my third graders desk this Monday.

Link to download and print out the playlist and menu button:

3 comments:
WOW!!! Now I can't wait for Valentine's Day to make these adorable gifts for my students!
What a fantastic idea!!!
Thanks for sharing!
http://pwilson4.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh those are soo cute!! I just love pinterest! I bet your students loved them!
Keep the great ideas coming.
~ Vicky
come by and visit me sometime I'm new to blogging. :o)
http://traditionslaughterandhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com
http://www.vickymoore2.com
I had never thought of this before...i will remember it and will use when i needed.
Send gifts to pakistan
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.