enjoying your site! I'm in my last two semesters in a the teachers program...doing a presentation on ereaders/tech impact on adolescence and saw the example that you mentioned in a posting. Very interesting...will be bookmarking your site :-)
enjoying your site! I'm in my last two semesters in a the teachers program...doing a presentation on ereaders/tech impact on adolescence and saw the example that you mentioned in a posting. Very interesting...will be bookmarking your site :-)
enjoying your site! I'm in my last two semesters in a the teachers program...doing a presentation on ereaders/tech impact on adolescence and saw the example that you mentioned in a posting. Very interesting...will be bookmarking your site :-)
3 comments:
enjoying your site! I'm in my last two semesters in a the teachers program...doing a presentation on ereaders/tech impact on adolescence and saw the example that you mentioned in a posting. Very interesting...will be bookmarking your site :-)
enjoying your site! I'm in my last two semesters in a the teachers program...doing a presentation on ereaders/tech impact on adolescence and saw the example that you mentioned in a posting. Very interesting...will be bookmarking your site :-)
enjoying your site! I'm in my last two semesters in a the teachers program...doing a presentation on ereaders/tech impact on adolescence and saw the example that you mentioned in a posting. Very interesting...will be bookmarking your site :-)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.