PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Meet Mrs. Randall



Sorry about this picture but seriously... I thought this was hilarious! Thanks so much for stopping by my third grade teaching blog. I have been teaching for ten years now and I can't imagine doing anything else with my life. I created this blog to give back to the online teaching community that has given me so much inspiration and encouragement over the years. I also maintain a classroom website if you are looking for some more ideas for your own classroom.

Thanks again for stopping by!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelley, HI! You have a fantastic website! Thank you so much!! This is my first year teaching and unfortunately I have been struggle a lot. Thankfully I can find hope in Gid and off course sites like yours keep me going.
Thank you!!

Barbara Robeson said...

Just recently "found" your website, but would like to thank you for sharing such great ideas that I can utilize with my students!

Mrs. W said...

Wow! Can I be you when I grow up? I was just wondering if you have an area where you allow downloads of some of your materials? Thank you so much for the work you have put into this.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.