PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 7, 2011

200 Followers Giveaway!


Hey everyone, thanks for following my blog. I've reached 200 followers and I'd like to say thank you so I'm having a giveaway. Summer is coming and it is time for all of us teachers to take some well deserved time off of work (at least a week, right?) and do some much needed cleaning, organizing, and of course decorating at our own homes! I always have my eye on something in the latest Pottery Barn catalog, so I'll be giving away a $25.00 gift card to... Pottery Barn! It is one of my favorite places to shop and get inspiration and ideas for my own home.



How to enter this giveaway:
1. Follow my blog-become a follower of my blog, or already be one. Leave me a comment to let me know.

2. Repost-let others know about my blog giveaway by grabbing my button and reposting. Leave me a comment to let me know.

3. Facebook-"Like" my facebook page (on the right sidebar) and leave me a comment to let me know.

This giveaway will end Wednesday, May 11th. I'll announce the winner Wednesday evening.

Thanks so much for your support. I really enjoy sharing ideas with all of you and I am totally addicted to reading all of your blogs!

88 comments:

Amanda K. said...

I of course already follow your blog!

Amanda
Third Grade Experience

Amanda K. said...

I have your button on my wall and I posted about your giveaway! (Which is what I think you wanted...right?)

Amanda
Third Grade Experience

Amanda K. said...

I now officially "like" you on facebook! Have a great mother's day!

Amanda
Third Grade Experience

Unknown said...

I follow your blog.

Tiffani said...

I blogged about your blog
http://time4kindergarten.blogspot.com/2011/05/mrs-randalls-giveaway.html

Tickled Pink Mandy said...

I follow your blog!! :)

Tiffani said...

I liked your FBPage
Tiffani
http://time4kindergarten.blogspot.com/

selaineb said...

I follow your blog!

Rachel said...

I follow...and love..your blog!

Rachel
Go Fourth! With Owens

Mechele said...

I follow your wonderful blog!
Barrow's Hodgepodge

Mechele said...

I have "liked" you on FB for the last couple of weeks! Love seeing the updates
Barrow's Hodgepodge

Mrs. Saoud said...

Congrats. I follow you and love to read your blog post.

Primary Graffiti

Mrs. Saoud said...

You already are liked on Facebook. Great giveaway!

Primary Graffiti

Jennyfer said...

I am a follower! Thanks for hosting such a fun giveaway, I heart Pottery Barn.

Jennyfer said...

I "like" your FB page.

Mechele said...

I blogged about your giveway and grabbed your button.
Barrow's Hodgepodge

Heather said...

I am a follower of your blog!

Heather said...

I liked you on facebook~

Cheree' said...

I follow (and love!) your blog!

Ms. Male said...

It's really too bad that Facebook doesn't have a "love" button. I went ahead and "liked" you though. :)

Ms. Male said...

I blogged about your fabulous giveaway! Wishing myself good luck!

Ms. Male said...

Of course I follow your blog! Congrats on reaching 200!! :)

♥ Owl in a Vowel Tree ♥ said...

I already follow your blog and love it! Your blog is truly amazing and helpful! :)

Miss Kindergarten said...

I follow your blog :)

Hadar
Miss Kindergarten

Miss Kindergarten said...

I like your on FB!

Hadar
Miss Kindergarten

Hollie said...

I flollow your blog!! It's great!!

Hollie said...

I now follow your facebook page!!!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I follow you via GFC. Thanks!!


lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

YearntoLearn said...

Love following your blog

http://yearn4learning.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Fine said...

I'm a follower! :-)

Katie said...

I am following and loving your blog! I posted your button on my blog and liked your blog on facebook!
http://onceuponateachingblog.blogspot.com/

newmanm said...

I follow your blog!!

Lynch_family said...

I am new to the world of teacher blogs. I have been teaching in oblivion and had no idea this wonderful resource was available. I have been obsessed catching up on all of these wonderful ideas! Thanks!

Ms.M said...

I am a follower! I would love to win this, I adore Pottery Barn.

Ms. M
Ms.M's Blog
A Teacher's Plan

Becki said...

I follow your blog!

Becki said...

I "like" you on facebook.

Ashley said...

I am following your blog and I have your button on my page!! I would love for you to follow my blog as well!! :)

Ashley
www.mrssimpsonskindergarten.blogspot.com

Janine said...

I follow your blog!

Janine said...

Your blog button is on my page!

Faithful in First

Janine said...

I also liked you on FB.

Conchy said...

I follow your blog!!

Conchy

Conchy.Marcano@gmail.com

Conchy said...

I "liked" you on FB!

Conchy

Conchy.Marcano@gmail.com

Mrs. Brown said...

I follow your blog!

kellybbrown@gaston.k12.nc.us

Mrs. Brown said...

I "like" you on facebook!

kellybbrown@gaston.k12.nc.us

Little Priorities said...

I am now a follower! Love your organization ideas!

Lori
Little Priorities

Mrs. Patton said...

I follow your blog! LOVE the new blog design by the way :)

Colleen Patton
Mrs. Patton’s Patch

Maria Youngblut said...

I follow your blog!

Maria Youngblut said...

I "liked" you on facebook!

t. said...

I was lurking, but now i'm following!
-tammy a.

t. said...

i liked you on facebook. congratulations!
-tammy a.

Adrienne said...

I follow your blog!

Julie said...

I follow your blog, put a link on my blog and liked you on facebook! Thanks!
http://thirdandthankful.blogspot.com/

Learning with Mrs. Parker said...

I'm one of your newest Followers. I've tried to follow for a while but your site always crashes on my iPad. I'll have to read your blog through my laptop instead. Great giveaway and I love the new blog design. So cute!

Jill said...

I follow your blog!

Jill said...

And I like you on Facebook! :)

Magnificent Multiagers!

Ms. Lopez said...

I like you on FaceBook!

Ms. Lopez said...

I'm now a follower on your blog.

Julie said...

I love/follow your blog and you know it!! :)
I love your new look!! Awesome! Kristen did a fabulous job!
Julie
Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

Julie said...

I'm also a Facebook follower!! I love the Pottery Barn idea! I love that store and I was just checking out their catalog this weekend.

Julie
Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

Jodi said...

So glad I found you this morning through TBA Tag You're It! Very cute blog! I'm a follower now.

Jodi
www.fun-in-first.blogspot.com

Holly said...

I'm a new follower via TBA. You're blog looks great and I'm excited about all your fun ideas!

Gladys said...

I follow your blog!

Lisa said...

I'm a follower!! :)

Julie said...

I posted about your awesome giveaway!!

Julie
Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

JulieK said...

I "liked" you on facebook!

JulieK said...

I follow your blog, too!

Renee S. said...

Just found your blog!!
I am now a follower!

Renee S. said...

I follow you on FB and left a comment on your FB page!

Anonymous said...

I follow your fb page

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog

Anonymous said...

I blogged about your giveaway on my page :)

Leanne Bongers said...

I'm 2/3 of the way done. Became a follower to your blog, liked your FB page, but am new to the whole 'grab my button' thing. What on earth does that mean and how do I do it? I've tried to copy and paste a few times but I think it requires more than that. I'm a rookie!

luckymama said...

I follow your blog. :)

weety said...

I follow your blog!

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog!! :)

Martha said...

I liked you of FBook!

Martha said...

I have been following your blog and love the great ideas you share...thanks!

Lauren @ Teaching in Stripes said...

I've been follower for a while now. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

Maria Malaveci said...

I am a new follower! Thanks so much for the giveaway!

Maria Malaveci said...

"Like" your facebook page!
mmalavec@med.umich.edu

Steph said...

I follow your blog!

Anash said...

I follow on google connect as "anash"
Thank you kindly!
anashct [at] yahoo [dot] com

Anash said...

I blogged about your giveaway here:http://mommilitary.blogspot.com/2011/05/mrs-randalls-learning-library-200.html
Thanks for the opportunity
anashct [at] yahoo [dot] com

Anash said...

I grabbed your button and posted it here:
http://mommilitary.blogspot.com/2011/05/mrs-randalls-learning-library-200.html
Thanks a Bunch!
anashct [at] yahoo [dot] com

Linda said...

I am now a follower of your blog!

ABC Teach 2 Read said...

I am now a follower of your blog - I love it! Great ideas...I'm addicted! =]

AubreyLaine said...

I like you on fb
aubreyfick@yahoo.com

AubreyLaine said...

I'm a follower.
aubreyfick@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.