Hi everyone! I hope you have all had a great start to your school year. I've been missing in action from my blog for awhile but you all know how that first week back to school is...super busy. I was absolutely exhausted by Friday! I was finally able to upload my updated classroom tour to my class website. Click here if you want to check out my cabin or past years photos.
Last year I posted my Daily Five bookmarks and I have received a ton of emails asking for an editable version. I'm sorry to say that I don't have the original anymore. I cleaned up my desktop and files over the summer and since I wasn't using them anymore I got rid of them. If you want to view my original post about them, click here. You can also view or download the pdf bookmark. So many fantastic teachers have shared their great ideas with me free of charge so I wish to keep these bookmarks free of charge for you. I would be very disappointed if they turned up on tPt or teachers notebook for sale by someone else. Spread the love people!
I'm so glad those bookmarks were a hit! I posted towards the end of last year that I was more of a Debbie Diller Work Stations fan and so I was going to be using them in place of Daily Five this year. I really loved my book marks though so I reworked them a bit for my third graders this year. Here are my workstation bookmarks. I plan on using paper copies when I introduce workstations so that my kids can physically check off or highlight what they have done to help them get in the habit of rotating through the various activities within each station. As the year progresses and my students are able to demonstrate that they are using their workstation time wisely and being productive, I will switch from the paper version to my laminated version where students can use them only as a reference to ensure a variety of skills practiced each week.
Link to Google Docs Workstation Bookmark







2 comments:
Missed you tooooooo! I'm using the bookmarks this year! Thank you!
Amanda
Third Grade Meanderings
Such a good idea! I think you're a Versatile Blogger!
- Elizabeth
http://firstyearinthe3rdgrade.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.