PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A happy surprise!

Thanks so much to Dana over at 3rd Grade Gridiron for awarding me this fabulous blogger award! I appreciate all of my followers and I hope to start blogging a bit more frequently once I get settled with my family's new routines.


Top 10 TBA



5 comments:

Julie said...

You are top 10 and according to my blog very VERSATILE! Come on over and grab up your Versatile Blogger award!
Julie

Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

Patti White said...

Well, looks like Julie beat me on giving you the Versatile Blogger Award. You must be doing a great job if two of us picked you :) Visit my blog for more details @
aseriesof3rdgradeevents.blogspot.com
Congrats!
Patti

Nancy Wilson said...

I also named you for the Versatile Blog Award!
Thanks, Nancy

The Apple Basket Teacher

Mrs. Teachnology said...

I have bestowed upon you the "I Heart You Blog Award"! Thank you for sharing all your wonderful ideas. Hop on over to Mrs. Teachnologyto grab your award!

Anonymous said...

Hello Kelley,
Just wanted to write to tell you how wonderful your ideas are and I have missed reading your blogs! Hope all is going well and look forward to you returning soon!
Thank you for all you do!
2nd grade teacher from Ohio!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.