PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Surprise for your Kids



Happy Halloween fellow bloggers! Sorry I've been an absentee blogger recently...you know how it goes with the start of the year, new standards pilots, etc. Time just gets away from ya but I have enjoyed reading all of your blogs lately.


Here is a little treat I created for my third graders for Monday.


I purchased this clipart from Lettering Delights, so I can't share it but you can snag it for $3.00 to use year after year! I found some ghost shaped marshmallows at Target, so I picked them up not really knowing what I was going to do with them yet. At the very least, I could have made rice krispy treats. Then I found the ghost poop clipart and voila! I had a need for cute marshmallows!

All you need are a few items to create these treats for your kids:


I didn't add a poem, but I found this one online somehwhere:

I hear that you've been playing tricks,
So listen, here's the scoop ...
I'm running short on candy treats,
So this year you get Ghost Poop!!


8 comments:

Julie said...

Love your ghost poop!! hehe! I just awarded you the Sunshine award!! Come on over and grab it up!!
Julie
Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

Dina said...

I miss your blog!! I hope all is well. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love the poop! can see how the kid had fun with it!
We miss your posts!

Also, just wanted to stop by and share my new GIVEAWAY with you :)
You can WIN a $20 Gift Card for Amazon and shop till you drop :)

Come by & enter to WIN!
http://www.ateacherstreasure.com/2011/11/treasured-giveaway-20-amazon-gift-card.html

Happy Holidays!

❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Anonymous said...

My name is Heather and I work for Worth Ave. Group. We’re currently holding a contest for K-12 teachers. Over $150,000 in grant money and prizes will be given away in the Technology in Education Grant. Get the teachers you know involved in this great giveaway by voting for them and you'll give them a chance to win an iPad 2, 30 iPod touches for their classroom and a $25,000 technology grant for their school. Voting has just begun and end will end March 31st. Visit www.voteforteachers.com today or call 1-855-834-7660 for more information.
voteforteachers@worthavegroup.com

Kirsten Taylor said...

I'm a new follower and I tagged you at "bloggy tag". Check it out at http://thirdgradetreasures.blogspot.com/2012/02/bloggy-tag.html

I would love your support! Thanks :)
Kirsten

Julie said...

HEY!! Where have you been? I miss your lovely posts! I was out of the game for a long while but I'm back and posting. :) I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Julie
Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.