PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Real Author Comment!!! Oh, and grab my button

I posted this exact post last week when I was on spring break but I didn't realize that my blog wasn't updating. I was going to just let it be but...Deborah Diesen, the author of The Pout-Pout Fish found my post and commented. I am totally star stuck about that! Anyway, I just wanted to repost it because I am quite proud. If you are interested in reading my post about The Pout-Pout Fish video I made with my son and checking out Deborah's comments, click Mr. Fish below. Just disregard it if you already read it.


                                             
Oh, also....Ta Da!
I made my own button! Grab it if you follow. 


I'm still working on adding your buttons to my blog, but I'll get there soon. Promise.

1 comments:

Learning with Mrs. Parker said...

Wow! My class loves that book! My class and I met David Shannon one year and we were just in awe. Funny how teachers love children's book authors so much. :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.