PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 10, 2011

7 of My Favorite Things Linky Party!

Pernickety Pickles is hosting a linky party in which you have to tell 7 things about yourself that are totally non-teaching related. I've said it before... I do love a good linky party. I'm going to have to throw one soon I think!
1. I have recently discovered Zumba and I must say that next to blogging, it takes a close 2nd to my favorite things to do nowadays!
2. I love watching Disney and Pixar DVDs with my boys as much as they do... I think.
3. I love, love, love Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids. Any extra money I have can easily be spent on "stuff" for my house and my kids playroom! My latest purchase...star collapsable baskets.









4. On a related topic, I have a slight...no that's not right. I have a major addiction to storage baskets. Cute ones to be exact. I've got quite a few of these in brown with light blue embroidering.








5. I shop online for almost everything except food and things that can be found at Target. I think I developed this habit when I stayed home for a year when my second son was born. It is so easy! AND...can be done from the comfort of your very own jammies!






6. Boden is my all time favorite place to buy myself clothes...when I can splurge a bit. Their dresses are so unique and I own way too many of them.









7. I live for my boys...and hubby! They are the light of my life and they make me laugh everyday!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Kelley,

Not sure how to spread the word but to post on a few blogs. :) I want teachers to know that they are welcome to the new Math Monday blog hop:

http://love2learn2day.blogspot.com/2011/04/math-monday-blog-hop-1-and-giveaway.html

Hope to see you there!

Cindy

Mrs. Randall said...

Awesome Cindy, thanks for sharing.

Katie said...

:) thanks for joining in on the fun! I love your blog!!

-Katie

Ms. Metevia said...

Thanks for sharing your favorites! Cute boys - and I love amazon as well. I don't think I will shop anywhere again without checking those prices!

Kristen
Technology, Teaching, and Talking

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.