I used D.J. Inkers clipart and just added a text box with one of the third grade words in it. I used star clipart for the 2nd grade words so that I could tell them apart. Then I printed them off in color, laminated them and added a small magnet to the back. I bought the wipe board from Target and taped it off (not at all evenly, but hey...I only had ten minutes), added the words and a small magnet to the back and thats it! I introduced it as one of my word work centers this week. I'll change the words up every so often when it looks as though everyone has worked with them. I might have to move classrooms next year so for now the big board just rests against a bookshelf and the kids can grab it an pull it out. I'd like to mount in close to the floor though so the kids can sit while they write. I snapped a quick pic of the finished product because this center can work for any grade level, just change up your words.
HEY! Don't forget about my giveaway...see the post below if you want to enter your name for a super cool customized student blogging kit. Contest ends Tuesday, April 12th at 3:00 p.m. I'll announce the winner as soon as I get my kiddos to bed Tuesday evening.







0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.